Join Flying Production
We are rapidly growing and looking for great people to join us
We are looking for an experienced Hardware Engineer who will join our awesome team.
Development of complex cards of a unified product, execution, and accompaniment of all development stages: characterization of requirements, design, implementation and accompaniment up to a shelf product in a serial production
- 2-5 years’ experience in board design for multidisciplinary systems.
- Experience working with Altium designer tools.
- Experience with PCB design of linear and switching power supplies.
- Knowledge of communication protocols such as USB, UART, SPI, I2C, CAN, etc.
- Experience operating oscilloscopes and other electronic measuring equipment.
- Knowledge of microcontrollers (STM, PIC, Jetson).
- Experience in board bring-up, drivers and testing.
- Knowledge about industry standard IPC, Class 3 and manufacturing process.
- Capable of generating professional, technical documentation (mostly in English).
- Proactively seeks out innovative solutions and research & development opportunities.
- Communicates well within cross-functional teams.
- Helps to develop best design practices within the department.
- Brings a continuous improvement mindset to his/her job.